Point Lobos South Path

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Today I Published My Website



Today I published my art site, finally, after a couple of false starts. This blogging stuff is new to me as well, but I decided to jump in with both feet. Can I post a link to my website? I hope so, here goes:








This is "Point Lobos Morning". I painted this on location at Point Lobos which is a beautiful nature preserve about a mile south of Carmel. I've done a lot of painting there and it is one of my favorite locations.


I'll also get with the program and get a photo of myself up here, it looks like that is a normal blog thing to do.


I live in the South San Francisco Bay area and am going to start some painting classes in the spring and also a painting group for other South Bay plein air painters. If you are interested in either taking classes or just getting together with other plein air painters to paint and have fun, just let me know.

1 comment:

  1. It's about time! But, I have to warn you, this blogging stuff is addicting!

    I am really excited to see your beautiful work online again!

    Your very proud sister, Chris

    ReplyDelete